Monday, October 8, 2007

And now...

Thank you to everyone who came to Wall Street, or tried to, a few weeks ago. I appreciate your support. It made an unfamiliar street somehow familiar.

For those of you who couldn't make it, I'll let you know when I bring the cart to the streets again so you can check it out. In the meantime, if you'd like a CD with illustrations and writing about the project let me know and I'll send you one!

Even though the first installment of Make Me One With Everything has concluded, the project isn't over. I will continue to learn about street vending in NYC and work with vendors at The Street Vendor Project. I'll be posting writing about these experiences here. I'll also be planning where and when I'll take the cart next - so stay tuned.

In the meantime, you can learn a lot from SVP's website: www.streetvendor.org.

Thanks, again, for your support. Stay in touch.

1 comment:

Umberto Tosi said...

I love it! Thanks for what you do.